Sunday, November 6, 2016

3D Week 004 Assignment


I started to imagine my level as a trial created by an "ancient" technological civilization built to test the adventurer before giving him the reward.

For this week's assignment of iterating on my level, I have added item pick ups, Audio, SFX, Particle Effect. I also wanted to strengthen my first half of the level by creating a new mechanic for the player.

here is the result of my work




____________________

New Mechanic at the beginning of the level

The Maze

1. trigger boxes

2. Blueprint


3.Overview BP

3. Files Overview


______________________

The Artifact


1. Artifact Blueprint

2. Particle Effect for Artifact

_________________

The Entrance



1. Audio BP

_________________

Adding Audio


Mixing Audio


_________________

Checkpoints

1. Trigger Boxes


2. Checkpoint Blueprints


I tried to also create a life counter and respawn system but i could not get it to work.
here is a BP of the failed integration.


Unused Toggle Light







1 comment:

  1. Very highly polished results! Everything went very well. Would still push to integrate a crouching animation for the final part of your level. The chrome mirrors are a little hard to read at times!

    ReplyDelete